29 April 2008

So, this is gaylord motherfucker! Hahaha.

Wandering Cock - Meets Lion City's Assholes!

1
10.06 am in the morning shivering cold surpassing hectic road accross the bay
O, I breath the air of secularism
embrace the smokes of cancer-free hedious yet decent creatures
tits are nowhere, everywhere,
smiling pussies wear pink and red and purple and white and black and orange
bind my bold eyes
penetration in deep inside my pant
the needs to wake and emerge and cry
hold on, baby!

I heard they asking questions of each :
What language do you speak? Smoke-free? Batu Pahat parit apa?
Fucking assholes never been to Jalan Jenang!

The place are full of Chinamen
at the end of the alley and you'll find a big ancient pagoda
like that in the movie
waving the hands of Mao's raging state-beliefs
circle of drunken beer-belly like me (oh, mine' are NOT beer-belly,
it's a tank fuel for a revolutionary sex machine.Ahah!)
wandering to and fro
searching for farmacy and get some pills
to destroy sober minds abroad

The stairs are urine-scented smelt of blue-eyes white thrash, blonde-redhead,
big boobs pink tits big boobs pink tits,
ah,
can I touch a bit of your supremacy?

I saw the Jemaah Islamiah hero nailed to the wall, the glasses of neon-lights,
the road not taken, the crossover, the backbody of Indian beggar selling lottery.
Mas Selamat, the city are now afraid of the fundamentals
I tasted the fearful of noble insanity creeps in everybody in the MRT
where you could see morality at the feet of each souls
searching for the freedom
for all beliefs
Nah..

Tiny souls don't speak that much.


2
The lips of my penis are smiling smelling lustful of joyness urban voices screaming infidelities
a non-practising Malay kissing in public spells the odourless freedom of morality
GEYLANG!! GEYLANG!! GEYLANG!!
China origin hooks up for 80 dollars plus 10 dollars for 30 minutes room
for fuck for heaven and hell for sperms to be flowed for the belly to be lick
smelly tongue sexy lips can't speak English
What's the need to speak language?
Indo-heroines que up shoulder-to-shoulder on the pavement of gloomy nights
saying hi waving middle finger to the holes of Singaporeans
GEYLANG!! GEYLANG!! GEYLANG!!

******

I'm tired of wandering
heavy lights make me ponder a lot
I'd rather stay back homeland instead of looking excitedly to the boldest shops signboards
fucking money money money

Good bye Singapore
I had left my urine for your drinking minerals.


ginji
24th April 2008, Singapore.

No comments: